Maya and Harper Changing Set Digital Sewing Pattern
The Maya and Harper Travel Changing Set is a diaper bag’s best friend. There is so much to have on-hand with a new baby and organization becomes a priority -- especially while on-the-go. This set was designed to not only keep your diaper bag in check, but it can be carried by itself for the quick change at a rest stop or public bathroom.
This set is not only great for parents, its perfect for grandparents, babysitters, and daycare providers. Having a few sets around will make life easier for everyone involved in baby’s life. Long after you need this set for your own family, this will be a great gift idea which you can personalize for all the special people in your lives. It is certainly a gift I love to make for others. Pair this set with the Colleen Tote Bag or the Erin Backpack and you have your full travel arsenal.
FEATURES: To keep diapers, wipes and ointments close at hand, the Maya Diaper Clutch was designed to hold all the necessities, including the travel changing pad!
- Clutch has a magnetic snap, two slip pockets and a detachable wristlet strap you can use to hang on a stroller.
- Pad is much slimmer. It easily slips into the Maya Diaper Clutch and will protect your baby from germs and other messes. The pad has a wipeable PUL side and then one side to show off your favorite fabric. There is an easy-to-use velcro tab to keep everything folded up.
SKILLS TO LEARN: With this set, you will learn how to
- Install a magnetic snap
- Make a wristlet strap (that you can translate over to any type of pouch,)
- How to work with waterproof substrates.
- Create a welt zipper pocket
- Clutch - 11" L x 7 1/4" H (closed); 11" L x 14 1/2" H (open)
- Pad - 5 1/2" L x 7 1/2"H (closed); 15" L x 23" H (open)
PATTERN SUPPORT: http://www.iloveyousew.com/?s=MAYA+HARPER
COPYRIGHT + LICENSING INFO:
You may sell your handmade bags in small quantities and Love You Sew must be credited for the bag design. This pattern is not for mass production. You may NOT redistribute this pattern in any way and/or claim it as your own.